Now Offering Duct Cleaning
90% of homes have shown indoor air quality issues, and the EPA ranks indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 health risks. In addition, there are 55 million allergy and asthma sufferers in the U.S. With growing concerns about the air we breathe indoors, more and more homeowners and building managers are looking to make improvements by having air duct cleaning done.
What you need to know before having air ducts cleaned? While there’s an ongoing debate over the benefits of duct cleaning, there’s no evidence it’s a bad idea, assuming it’s handled with care and done by trained professionals like Chappel’s technicians.
Professional duct cleaning is a good idea if:
- Installation of a new high efficiency heating and cooling system-you don’t want to blow dirt and debris through new coils.
- After remodelling or new construction
- Allergy and/or asthma symptoms are aggravated
- Pet dander accumulation
- Ducts and furnace have been inactive for two or more years
- Pollen & dust mite accumulation
The EPA states that indoor air quality is lower than outdoor air quality—sometimes 5 times worse. It’s
one of the top 5 health risks in America. Call on the trained professionals at Chappel’s to increase the quality of your home’s air.
Are your ducts really that dirty? Consider the following:
- Do you have allergies or asthma?
- Particulates like pollen, dust mites, pet dander, mold, rodent droppings, and dirt in your ducts
- aggravate your condition.
- Have you recently had construction done?
- Construction produces countless particulates that decrease air quality.
- Did you just get a new heating or cooling system?
- Don’t let the buildup in your ducts damage your brand new system.
- Have your ducts, furnace, or central air been inactive for two+ years?
- Unused ducts mean extra dust and particulates.
Freshen your air with duct cleaning. Take advantage of our introductory pricing today!
Introductory price of $495.00*
*for a one furnace duct system
Additional duct systems $465.00 each.
For Duct Cleaning in Wheaton, IL or the DuPage County area call Chappel's Today!